Sunrise | Our Services
Warm Greetings Guaranteed
When Your Office is Anywhere You Are
Every business has administrative tasks and you may be spending time on them rather on the important business priorities that can develop greater profitability.
- You work at home or travel
- You’re a small firm or a solo agent
- You’re just getting started or expanding and new to the area
- You’re focused on taking care of customers and acquiring new business
- You want to control costs
Our staff can take care of your one-time or ongoing administrative needs, like you would expect from a full-time secretary, executive assistant or marketing assistant.
Connecting you to your prospects and organization
- Our staff can organize, set up and confirm Zoom conferences with your prospects
- Agenda can be prepared and distributed to participants
Why Office Edge
- We take pride in keeping commitments and delivering on-time
- Multi-lingual support staff
- Time-sensitive tasks – cross-trained multiple team members ensure they get done on-time, every time
- Staff are available Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm to assist you
- Copying, printing, scanning, faxing your documents, contracts, reports, presentations, sales collateral and other materials per your specifications
- Binding reports and presentations
- Data entry, typing and transcribing services
- Messages taken according to your requirements
You'll Enjoy Working with Us
- Our recruiting focuses on staff that are personable and attentive to detail
- Our team is supported by ex-senior level executives and management consultants, who help make sure things run smoothly or provide additional expertise, capabilities, and support when needed
- We can make your travel arrangements
Business, IT or Operational Expertise
Principals have expertise in operational procedures, technology and back-office automation through their 25+ years in management consulting, technology startups, running Office Edge and starting other ventures. This support helps things run smoothly and can significantly improve your efficiency. Billed by the minute.
$95 per hour
Virtual assistant services provided by our staff, billed by the minute.
$40 per hour
We also support flat-fee arrangements if you desire a fixed monthly budget. Rates can vary significantly based on scope and requirements.
Sample Virtual Assistant Services
- Type up or edit documents
- Check email and respond
- For sales inquiries, enter info in CRM system and handle administrative follow up
- Review mail and take care of “in scope” scenarios (e.g., send reply, file, etc.)
- Organize and set up Zoom meetings for clients with attendee confirmation
- Trade show follow up (e.g., enter business cards in database, send materials)
- For doctors, verify patient’s insurance make and confirm appointments
- Help organize files
- Confirm appointments
- Prepare and send marketing/sales materials
- Prepare and submit expense reports
- Make travel arrangements
Our team is supported by ex-senior level executives and management consultants, who help make sure things run smoothly or provide additional expertise, capabilities and support when needed.