State and Local Licensing
Florida Business Licensing Requirements
When you operate a business in Florida, you need certain licenses and permits. The type and cost vary based on the location of your business and nature of your services.
In addition to Florida business licensing, local governments such as the City of Sunrise and Broward County may require specific permits and licenses.
You may also be required to obtain licenses or permits that are specific to your industry, or to your profession, and to display certain certifications.
As just one example, investment advisers, brokers and dealers need professional licenses, and failure to obtain or maintain them may lead to fines or business closure.
We'll do the legwork for you
The Office Edge Sunrise team can help you navigate the licensing and permitting process with ease, just as we’ve assisted hundreds of other clients in the City of Sunrise and surrounding areas, by:
- Identifying which state licenses and permits may be required, based on your business
- Completing and submitting license and permit applications on your behalf
- Following-up on the paperwork and process via phone and email
- Remaining on hold with the appropriate agency office as long as necessary
- Even conducting the entire process in Spanish if needed
We’ll also make sure that annual license renewals and fees are brought to your attention early so that we can handle them in a timely manner. In addition, we provide the required display space for any certificates.
Managing your local, county, and Florida licensing is all in a day’s work for us. We can also serve as your Florida Registered Agent.