WARM GREETINGS GUARANTEED
Live Virtual Receptionists in Sunrise
Looking for someone you can depend on to answer and screen your calls? Our clients will tell you that we never miss a call, answer calls quickly, and are the most professional and reliable option they’ve ever had.
Our bilingual receptionists help you be more productive by connecting you with prospects and important clients, filtering out calls you don’t want, and even taking care of some calls without you by collecting information, scheduling appointments, answering FAQs, etc.
What You Get With Office Edge Live Virtual Receptionists
Our highly trained staff are skilled in creating an excellent first impression for your business, consistently and correctly handling your calls. More than just a generic answering service, we consider ourselves your receptionist and an important part of your business success.
- Fully bilingual Spanish-speaking professionals, with other languages available (inquire for more)
- Calls always answered, typically within three rings (industry-leading speed)
- Always helpful, positive, and productive interactions with your callers
- Small team model allows our receptionists to get to know you, your business, your typical prospects and clients, and your VIPs
- HIPAA compliance training ensures sensitive information is handled safely
Your receptionist is trained to effectively screen your calls and only transfer those of value to you and your team.
- Important caller information is always captured, such as their name, phone number and reason for calling
- Additional, customizable prospective client details can be recorded, including their company, contact number, how they heard about you, etc.
- Call transfers are “warm,” meaning we stay on the line to inform you of who is calling and allow you to make the decision of whether and when to take the call
- Tailor your incoming call process by singling out VIPs to always transfer or by setting aside protected quiet work times
- Telemarketers and unwanted solicitations are screened
- When you are not available, your receptionist can transfer your call to voicemail, notifying you of the new message by email or text
For additional call handling options, check out our advanced call handling (including lead intake, appointments, orders, FAQs, translation & more).
A business phone line is included with all virtual receptionist services.
- Multiple call paths; your callers will never get a busy signal
- Phone numbers available from any South Florida or nationwide area code
- Additional phone lines available (inquire for more info)
- Voicemail boxes are standard and available 24/7
- Customized, professional mailbox greetings can be recorded by our staff, or we can provide you with helpful scripts in English or Spanish
For more advanced phone and voicemail features, check out our Optional Features section below.
We have worked with thousands of businesses over our 20+ years and can offer expertise on how your calls can best be handled to generate new business, streamline your workflow, and leverage your other systems and vendors. Representative industries include:
- Attorneys, legal professionals, and court reporters
- Insurance agencies
- Healthcare providers and medical professionals
- Other professional services (e.g., accountants, financial advisors, etc.)
- South Florida/US office for national/global companies
- Technology services
- Real estate brokers and agents
- Home improvement and construction businesses
- Online retail
- Other B2B and B2C companies
Need call coverage outside of traditional business hours? We can provide our full service receptionist coverage 24/7 so you never lose out on business opportunities. Now you can be available to your clients or patients night and day through a friendly, helpful, bilingual receptionist.
- Reliable, courteous call handling, no matter the day or time
- Leverage full-time coverage at a fraction of the price
- Full HIPAA compliance training so your calls are handled professionally and properly
Our mobile app setup allows for increased privacy and convenience.
- Make and receive business calls on your cell phone—without giving out your personal number
- View caller ID and history for incoming and outgoing calls
- Access visual voicemail
- Manage and automatically update your status and call-routing preferences based on your location or time of day
- Multiple business lines supported
Whatever your specific business needs, your receptionist can handle them! Customize your call handling to maximize your time and business development strategies.
- Specialized lead intake and handling
- Appointment scheduling and confirmation
- Product and customer FAQs and support
- Real-time translations with you and your callers
Need more advanced phone system features?
- New voicemail notification by call, email plus forwarding (as WAV file attachment)
- Cost-effective eFax services delivered to your email and sent through email or online portal
- Calls forwarded to any offsite number
- Call menu services (e.g., “Press 1 for Sales…”), including customized routing by day and time
- Toll free numbers available
Explore the Office & neighborhood
Prime office space in the heart of Sunrise
Our beautiful, quiet Sunrise location is convenient to the Sawgrass Expressway, I-75, and I-595, allowing for easy access to and from Naples, Miami and Boca Raton. We are also just minutes from a wide variety of restaurants, the Sawgrass Mills Mall, and FLA Live Arena. Enjoy ample parking with electric charging stations and a professional office atmosphere with all the essential amenities for a productive workday or client meeting.
This location offers security monitoring, redundant high-speed internet, and a serene environment. Your guests will be welcomed with a soaring atrium and friendly, multilingual staff ready to support your every administrative need.
Click here to view the floor plan.
Amazing turnkey solution for any professional or
Office Edge is an amazing turnkey solution for any professional or business owner who wants to keep overhead low. I’ve used their services for conference room, Court Reporting, paralegal services and reception and they do an exceptional job.
Legal Client | Client Since 2011
Customized solutions and flexible rates
Sunrise Live Receptionist Pricing
Ongoing “office access” memberships start at $59/month or are included with many of our business address or virtual office solutions.
20 Receptionist Minutes
50 Receptionist Minutes
100 Receptionist Minutes
200 Receptionist Minutes
500 Receptionist Minutes
1000 Receptionist Minutes
All live virtual receptionist plans include:
- Professional in-house bilingual receptionist team handling your calls during business hours (Monday through Friday, 9am – 5pm Eastern Time)
- Call screening, transferring, messaging, and FAQs tailored to your needs
- Business line and voicemail
The following options are available for an additional fee:
- 24/7 coverage
- Mobile app linked to your business number
- Advanced call handling setup (e.g., lead intake, appointment orders, etc.)
- Notifications, menus, forwarding, eFax, and toll-free numbers
Everything You Wanted to Know About Office Edge
Frequently asked questions
At Office Edge, we understand that where you work and how much you spend on overhead costs are important decisions. We want you to feel confident in your decision to work at Office Edge. Here are answers to some of your burning questions.
- Free, always-available parking for tenants and visitors, plus electric charging stations
- Beautiful, professional lobby and serene environment
- Security monitoring
- Redundant, fully reliable high speed internet
- Easy access to the Sawgrass Expressway, I-75, and I-595
- Nearby shopping and dining, including at the huge and eclectic Sawgrass Mills Mall
The building features monitored cameras, keycard access, a full sprinkler system, and smoke detectors for safety and peace of mind.
Office Edge | SUNRISE
Let's get started!
Drop us a line or call us.
We’re here to serve you. Get in touch with our team to build a customized plan at the location best suited for you.