State and Local Licensing
Florida Licensing Assistance in Fort Lauderdale
Certain licenses and permits are required to operate a business in Florida, with the type and cost varying based on the location of your business and nature of your services. Navigation of the forms and processes can be complex and time-consuming, which is why we offer expert Florida licensing assistance in Fort Lauderdale.
In addition to Florida licensing, local governments such as the City of Fort Lauderdale and Broward County may require specific licenses and permits. You may also be required to obtain licenses and permits that are specific to your industry, or to your profession, and to display certain certifications.
As just one example, investment advisers, brokers and dealers need professional licenses, and failure to obtain or maintain them may lead to fines or business closure.
We'll do the legwork for you
The Office Edge Fort Lauderdale team can help you navigate the state licensing and permitting process with ease, just as we’ve assisted hundreds of other clients in the City of Fort Lauderdale and surrounding areas, by:
- Identifying which specific licenses and/or permits you may need, based on your industry and location
- Completing and submitting license and permit applications on your behalf
- Following-up on the paperwork and process via phone and email
- Remaining on hold with the appropriate agency office as long as necessary
- Even conducting the entire process in Spanish if needed
We’ll also make sure that annual license renewals and fees are brought to your attention early so that we can handle them in a timely manner. In addition, we provide the required display space for any certificates.
Managing your local, county, and Florida licensing is all in a day’s work for us. We can also serve as your Florida Registered Agent.