Amenities near Office Edge Miami
Our building at 701 Brickell Avenue is a Class A office high-rise in Miami’s prestigious Brickell financial district, overlooking Biscayne Bay and the popular Bay Walk. The brick, steel and glass tower was built in 1986, and has undergone several renovations.
Occupying five acres between Brickell and the Bay, the building offers 1.1 million square feet of space on 33 floors served by multiple elevator banks.
This handsome office building holds a Gold LEEDS certification and energy star rating and is a Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) Building of the Year winner. Onsite security, property management, a café and gym are included along with a conference facility.
Our building on Brickell also features an integrated 7-story parking garage with electric car charging stations and a car wash facility.
Smart and beautiful, our building on Brickell is also conveniently located close to:
Downtown Miami | 5 blocks
Miami International Airport | 7.5 miles
Office Edge Coral Gables| 5.1 miles
Other Features and Amenities
- Garage and street parking available, with dedicated visitor parking.
- Electric car charging stations.
- Banks of high-speed passenger elevators and dedicated service elevator for office tower.
- Card key access controls throughout.
- Monitored security cameras throughout.
- Concierge and security on duty 24/7 in building lobby.
- Building employs the latest technologies and is designed to assure complete tenant comfort as well as efficiency and reliability.
- High-speed Internet.
- Sprinklers and smoke detectors throughout.
- LEED® green building Gold certification.