Our Office Edge Miami Building is Smart and Beautiful
Our building at 701 Brickell Avenue is a Class A office high-rise in Miami’s prestigious Brickell financial district, overlooking Biscayne Bay and the popular Bay Walk. The brick, steel and glass tower was built in 1986, and has enjoyed several renovations.
Occupying five acres between Brickell and the Bay, the building offers 1.1 million square feet of space on 33 floors served by multiple elevator banks.
This handsome office building holds a Gold LEEDS certification and energy star rating and is a Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) Building of the Year winner.
Features and Amenities of Our Miami Building
Downtown Miami | 5 blocks
Miami International Airport | 7.5 miles
Office Edge Coral Gables| 5.1 miles
Features and Amenities
- Integrated 7-story garage with dedicated visitor parking
- Electric car charging stations
- Banks of high-speed passenger elevators and dedicated service elevator
- Card key access controls and monitored security cameras throughout
- Concierge and security on duty 24/7 in building lobby
- High-speed Internet
- Sprinklers and smoke detectors throughout
- Onsite café, fitness center, and conference facility
- LEED® green building Gold certification