Old World Charm with Very New World Features
Our building at 4000 Ponce de Leon Boulevard is one of the most prestigious addresses in Coral Gables.
It anchors Coral Gables’ southern business district and enjoys an ideal location at the intersection of Bird Road and Ponce de Leon Boulevard.
Street parking is ample, or enter the building’s parking garage on Aurora, with easy access from Ponce and to Bird Road.
Elegant classic Spanish Revival Mediterranean architecture married to the most advanced building technologies makes this one of Coral Gables’ most recognized and admired business addresses.
More About Our Building
Smart and beautiful, our building is also conveniently located close to:
Shops at Merrick Park | 0.2 miles
Miracle Mile | 1.1 miles
Miami International Airport | 5.1 miles
Office Edge Brickell Avenue| 5.1 miles
Downtown Miami | 6 miles
- Parking is available on street and in building’s parking garage. Special parking area for visitors on mezzanine level.
- Three passenger elevators and one dedicated service elevator for office tower. Two separate elevators serve the garage.
- Office building entrances, elevators and parking garage are access-controlled via card key system.
- Monitored security cameras located in elevators and garage.
- Concierge on duty 24/7 in building lobby.
- Building employs the latest technologies and is designed to assure complete tenant comfort, efficiency and reliability.
- Registered under the LEED® green building program.
Our Building Provides the Systems and Security You Need
Elegant Look and Feel
- Lobby and elevators are enhanced by abundant use of marble, Venetian stucco, cherry millwork and bronze
- Complementing the exterior is a generous use of rich materials throughout the building
- Lavatories feature marble walls and floors
- Smart building with the very latest systems
- Fully-integrated broadband communications service
- High-speed internet access and data network service
- Multiple service providers support the building and its occupants
Fire Protection and Power
- Fully-sprinklered, fire extinguishers throughout building and garage
- Monitored with smoke detectors and pull stations through a zoned fire alarm panel
- Two separate underground FPL power feeds with automatic fail-over
- Emergency generator for life safety systems