executive suites for rent in Coral Gables
Full-service private office space in the heart of Coral Gables
At Office Edge, you can expect a fully-furnished and move-in-ready executive suite waiting for you on Day 1. From then on, our bilingual administrative staff are on location and ready to serve you however we can.
As an Office Edge client, you’ll be treated as a partner rather than a tenant, and our focus will be on making sure you have all the tools you need to succeed.
So Much More Than Just 4 walls and a DESK
The luxury and convenience of a full-service executive suite with extras that make all the difference
Our staff is ready to serve as your expert resource. Some examples of how we can assist…
- Conducting legal research
- Preparing affidavits, legal correspondence, and other documents for attorneys
- Organizing and maintaining documents in a paper or electronic filing system
- Meeting with clients, attorneys, and other professionals to go over case details
- Filing pleadings with court clerk
- Helping prepare you for trial by organizing exhibits and assisting with any other tasks as needed
- Preparing briefs, wills, contracs, real estate closing statements, pleadings, appeals, and other legal documents.
Our private office spaces are fully furnished, renovated, and ready for you on day one. They’re also accessible 24/7 for your convenience with around the clock security and key cards for all public entrances.
We want to make each of our clients feel at home and like the space is truly their own. Expect friendly neighbors, great window views, attentive office staff, and a peaceful (and, most importantly, productive) work environment at your new office.
- Private, lockable office spaces ranging from 90-280 sq. ft.
- High-quality furniture, including an executive chair, desk, and 2 guest chairs
- Professional and noise-free work environment focused on your comfort and productivity
- Fully bilingual receptionists and office staff to greet visitors, accept packages/mail, and assist with any other needs!
Our beautiful, convenient Coral Gables location offers everything you need and more to successfully run your business. Expect to enjoy the following at this Class-A building:
- Tenant garage with electric charging stations
- Ample visitor parking
- Redundant power and broadband internet for zero service interruption
- LEED Gold Certified building (green cleaning practices, waste and e-waste recycling, energy and water efficiency standards, and more)
- Nearby dining and shopping at Merrick Park and Miracle Mile
- Easy access to Metrorail and Miami International Airport
In each of our office suites you will find a variety of useful technology, amenities, and more that can be utilized at your disposal. All of our locations offer the following features:
- High-speed internet with 99% uptime. Secure wifi and wired connections are made available to each of our clients.
- High-capacity printer/copier/scanners on site that you can connect to your own technology for rapid document scanning, replicating, and printing
- Multilingual office staff available during office hours to assist you with any of the suite features and amenities
- Complimentary coffee, tea, and water in our kitchen for you and for your guests
- Maintenance and janitorial services included along with utilities. Janitorial services come every weeknight, and common areas/meeting rooms are sanitized each business day.
Utilize our spacious conference rooms at each of our Class-A locations to organize and host meetings both remotely and in-person. With our on-site administrative staff ready to assist with catering, coffee, or anything else you need to make the meeting go your way, you can focus on having a smooth meeting and impressing your clients.
- Perfect for meetings with your customers, vendors, partners, job applicants, or any other that requires a professional setting
- Multiple conference rooms with sizes to accommodate 4-18 people
- Rooms are available to our clients 24/7
- Our staff is available for witnessing, notary, translations, printing documents, making copies, or to arrange catering
Establish a strong presence for your business by using our Class-A building as your official primary or satellite address. Or, if you’re just starting out, utilize the address to incorporate. Our team is happy to assist with all state and local licensing compliance and requirements.
- We take care of all receipt of mail, packages, and drop-offs. We’ll even cash checks for you at your nearest local bank!
- Utilize the address for your online presence and to set up a Google Business listing. We’ll assist with the mail verification.
- Display the address proudly on your website and marketing collateral
Our receptionist services help you turn more prospects into customers, take care of your customers, and give you and your team the freedom to focus on the things you do best! Utilize our staff to field any inbound phone calls professionally and to handle all first time call introductions.
- Our fully bilingual staff can handle any received calls in Spanish
- We prioritize answering calls quickly, at industry leading speed typically 3 rings or less
- We’ve worked with thousands of different types of businesses and can modify our answering services to best suit your unique needs/requirements
- We can we help you figure out the details of how your calls can be best handled, streamline your workflow, and help you leverage your other systems and vendors
With us, you’re getting more than just a mailing address: you’re getting an on-demand executive assistant, available anytime during business hours, that can take care of things when you need it.
- Mail: We can notify you when important packages are received, forward mail, deposit checks on your behalf, or even scan important mail and forward to you when you are out of the office
- Pickup: We can hold items for your customers, vendors, or team members to pick up. We can also execute your instructions when they come to pick up (for example, having them sign an agreement, or receiving payments).
- Drop-off: We’re always available during business hours to receive drop-offs on your behalf. We can take action when something is dropped off and leave it in your office, forward it, or scan it.
Because we are a service-focused business, our clients don’t just enjoy the regular benefits of a private office space. They also get access to an on-demand administrative staff that is available during business hours to help you better focus on high-level tasks while our support team handles the rest.
- Save time and frustration knowing whenever you need an ad-hoc personal assistant or someone to help you with recurring business tasks, we’re here to help
- Our staff is professional, multilingual, and friendly. Additionally, they have each passed our stringent hiring standards and are daily representatives of our high expectations of excellence.
- Save time and frustration when busywork/unexpected tasks pull you away from running your business. You’d be surprised how much we can help you with!
- Ad-hoc Requests: Mail merge, stuffing envelopes, typing up documents, information/data entry
- Recurring Requests: We’re used to working with your back office systems/applications, whether they’re used for CRM, accounting, order management/processing, etc.
- We can serve as a resource for process development and help you make your day to day operations more efficient
Through our decades of hands-on experience working as an ongoing resource for legal support/bookkeeping, we offer unique services that you can’t find with the “other guys.”
Explore the Office & neighborhood
Prime office space in the heart of Coral Gables
Centrally located near the Shops at Merrick Park, Miracle Mile, and the Metrorail, 4000 Ponce offers both luxury amenities and state-of-the-art technology. You’ll always find convenient, covered parking and electric charging stations in the tenant garage. This location also offers visitor parking and an elegant lobby to receive your clients, who will be greeted warmly and professionally by our attentive, multilingual reception staff.
As a smart building outfitted with fully integrated, high speed broadband, redundant power, and LEED green-rated features, you can count on smooth office working conditions every day. And for our clients with busy travel schedules, we are located only five miles from Miami International Airport. Click here to view the floor plan.
Amazing turnkey solution for any professional or
Office Edge is an amazing turnkey solution for any professional or business owner who wants to keep overhead low. I’ve used their services for conference room, Court Reporting, paralegal services and reception and they do an exceptional job.
Legal Client | Client Since 2011
Ready for an office focused on you?
Just need a fully-furnished and move-in-ready office that allows you to focus on your business? We’ve got a beautiful Class-A executive suite waiting for you.
If you’d like service-oriented, on-demand assistants to take care of things for you, or even a team of bilingual, back-office experts that can help run your business, we’ve got you covered too.
Our private office solution
- Fully furnished 1-2 person office(s)
- Reliable high-speed internet, utilities and janitorial included
- Professional business address and mail handling
- On-demand conference and meeting rooms
- Helpful suite and building amenities (e.g., high capacity printer/copier/scanner)
Optional Award-Winning Services
- Phone lines and live receptionist services
- Advanced mail and pickup/drop-off support
- On-demand administrative support and outsourcing
- Back-office, paralegal, and bookkeeping expertise
Starting At $800/month
On a tighter budget?
If your business is currently dealing with tighter budget constraints, our other flexible office solutions could be a good fit:
If you don’t need to store items in the office, leverage our empty offices, conference rooms, and cubicles to get work done and make calls in a productive office environment, while saving hundreds of dollars in the process. Learn more
We’ve worked with many industries and scenarios to understand and customize solutions that meet governmental signage, storage, and inspection requirements. Learn more
Everything You Wanted to Know About Office Edge
Frequently asked questions
At Office Edge, we understand that where you work and how much you spend on overhead costs are important decisions. We want you to feel confident in your decision to work at Office Edge. Here are answers to some of your burning questions.
- Tenant garage with electric charging stations.
- Ample visitor parking.
- Redundant power and broadband internet for zero service interruption.
- LEED Gold Certified building (green cleaning practices, waste and e-waste recycling, energy and water efficiency standards and more).
- Nearby dining and shopping at Merrick Park and Miracle Mile.
- Easy access to Metrorail and Miami International Airport.
Coral Gables has 24-hour security and a concierge in the building lobby. The building also features monitored cameras, keycard access, a full sprinkler system, and smoke detectors for safety and peace of mind.
Office Edge | Coral Gables
Let's get started!
Drop us a line or call us.
We’re here to serve you. Get in touch with our team to build a customized plan at the location best suited for you.