WARM GREETINGS GUARANTEED
Live Virtual Receptionists in Coral Gables
Looking for someone you can depend on to answer and screen your calls? Our clients will tell you that we never miss a call, answer calls quickly, and are the most professional and reliable option they’ve ever had.
Our bilingual receptionists help you be more productive by connecting you with prospects and important clients, filtering out calls you don’t want, and even taking care of some calls without you by collecting information, scheduling appointments, answering FAQs, etc.
What You Get With Office Edge Live Virtual Receptionists
Our highly trained staff are skilled in creating an excellent first impression for your business, consistently and correctly handling your calls. More than just a generic answering service, we consider ourselves your receptionist and an important part of your business success.
- Fully bilingual Spanish-speaking professionals, with other languages available (inquire for more)
- Calls always answered, typically within three rings (industry-leading speed)
- Always helpful, positive, and productive interactions with your callers
- Small team model allows our receptionists to get to know you, your business, your typical prospects and clients, and your VIPs
Your receptionist is trained to effectively screen your calls and only transfer those of value to you and your team.
- Important caller information is always captured, such as their name, phone number and reason for calling
- Additional, customizable prospective client details can be recorded, including their company, contact number, how they heard about you, etc.
- Call transfers are “warm,” meaning we stay on the line to inform you of who is calling and allow you to make the decision of whether and when to take the call
- Tailor your incoming call process by singling out VIPs to always transfer or by setting aside protected quiet work times
- Telemarketers and unwanted solicitations are screened
- When you are not available, your receptionist can transfer your call to voicemail, notifying you of the new message by email or text
For additional call handling options, check out our advanced call handling (including lead intake, appointments, orders, FAQs, translation & more).
A business phone line is included with all virtual receptionist services.
- Multiple call paths; your callers will never get a busy signal
- Phone numbers available from any South Florida or nationwide area code
- Additional phone lines available (inquire for more info)
- Voicemail boxes are standard and available 24/7
- Customized, professional mailbox greetings can be recorded by our staff, or we can provide you with helpful scripts in English or Spanish
For more advanced phone and voicemail features, check out our Optional Features section below.
We have worked with thousands of businesses over our 20+ years and can offer expertise on how your calls can best be handled to generate new business, streamline your workflow, and leverage your other systems and vendors. Representative industries include:
- Attorneys, legal professionals, and court reporters
- Insurance agencies
- Healthcare providers and medical professionals
- Other professional services (e.g., accountants, financial advisors, etc.)
- South Florida/US office for national/global companies
- Technology services
- Real estate brokers and agents
- Home improvement and construction businesses
- Online retail
- Other B2B and B2C companies
Need call coverage outside of traditional business hours? We can provide our full service receptionist coverage 24/7 so you never lose out on business opportunities. Now you can be available to your clients or patients night and day through a friendly, helpful, bilingual receptionist.
- Reliable, courteous call handling, no matter the day or time
- Leverage full-time coverage at a fraction of the price
Our mobile app setup allows for increased privacy and convenience.
- Make and receive business calls on your cell phone—without giving out your personal number
- View caller ID and history for incoming and outgoing calls
- Access visual voicemail
- Manage and automatically update your status and call-routing preferences based on your location or time of day
- Multiple business lines supported
Whatever your specific business needs, your receptionist can handle them! Customize your call handling to maximize your time and business development strategies.
- Specialized lead intake and handling
- Appointment scheduling and confirmation
- Product and customer FAQs and support
- Real-time translations with you and your callers
Need more advanced phone system features?
- New voicemail notification by call, email plus forwarding (as WAV file attachment)
- Cost-effective eFax services delivered to your email and sent through email or online portal
- Calls forwarded to any offsite number
- Call menu services (e.g., “Press 1 for Sales…”), including customized routing by day and time
- Toll free numbers available
Customized solutions and flexible rates
Coral Gables Live Receptionist Pricing
Pricing starts at $99 and is based on the time we spend on the phone (billed by the second).
How many calls per month do you need?
20 Receptionist Minutes
(approx. 1 call per business day)
50 Receptionist Minutes
(approx. 2.5 calls per business day)
100 Receptionist Minutes
(approx. 5 calls per business day)
200 Receptionist Minutes
(approx. 10 calls per business day)
500 Receptionist Minutes
(approx. 25 calls per business day)
1000 Receptionist Minutes
(approx. 50 calls per business day)
* “Receptionist minutes” are billed by the second. Assumes 1 minute per call (our average). Advanced call handling may require more receptionist minutes.
All live virtual receptionist plans include:
- Professional in-house bilingual receptionist team handling your calls during business hours (Monday through Friday, 9am – 5pm Eastern Time)
- Call screening, transferring, messaging, and FAQs tailored to your needs
- Business line and voicemail
The following options are available for an additional fee:
- 24/7 coverage
- Mobile app linked to your business number
- Advanced call handling setup (e.g., lead intake, appointment orders, etc.)
- Notifications, menus, forwarding, eFax, and toll-free numbers
Amazing turnkey solution for any professional or
Office Edge is an amazing turnkey solution for any professional or business owner that wants to keep overhead low. I’ve use their services for conference room, Court Reporting, paralegal services and reception and they do an exceptional job.
Technology Client | Client Since 2011
Everything You Wanted to Know About Office Edge
Frequently asked questions
At Office Edge, we understand that where you work and how much you spend on overhead costs are important decisions. We want you to feel confident in your decision to work at Office Edge. Here are answers to some of your burning questions.
- Tenant garage with electric charging stations.
- Ample visitor parking.
- Redundant power and broadband internet for zero service interruption.
- LEED Gold Certified building (green cleaning practices, waste and e-waste recycling, energy and water efficiency standards and more).
- Nearby dining and shopping at Merrick Park and Miracle Mile.
- Easy access to Metrorail and Miami International Airport.
Coral Gables has 24-hour security and a concierge in the building lobby. The building also features monitored cameras, keycard access, a full sprinkler system, and smoke detectors for safety and peace of mind.
Explore the Office & neighborhood
Prime office space in the heart of Coral Gables
Centrally located near the Shops at Merrick Park, Miracle Mile, and the Metrorail, 4000 Ponce offers both luxury amenities and state-of-the-art technology. You’ll always find convenient, covered parking and electric charging stations in the tenant garage. This location also offers visitor parking and an elegant lobby to receive your clients, who will be greeted warmly and professionally by our attentive, multilingual reception staff.
As a smart building outfitted with fully integrated, high speed broadband, redundant power, and LEED green-rated features, you can count on smooth office working conditions every day. And for our clients with busy travel schedules, we are located only five miles from Miami International Airport. Click here to view the floor plan.
Office Edge | Coral Gables
Let's get started!
Drop us a line or call us.
We’re here to serve you. Get in touch with our team to build a customized plan at the location best suited for you.